Bug in profile editor

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
mortenfirst

Bug in profile editor

Post by mortenfirst »

Hi,

I'm experiencing an error in the profile editor. I have my Shearwater Petrel2 CCR controller in which i would like to paste the tank pressure from my Shearwater Perdix AI. I do it in the profile editor. I can copy the tank pressure data fine and also paste it. However when I press Apply changes and close the window, it only saves one number and paste that number to all the rows. https://imgur.com/a/u9B2PrL

When I enter data manually it will save it. Can anybody help me?
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Bug in profile editor

Post by divinglog »

Hi

It is difficult to say without reproducing this issue.Can you describe the steps you do, have you two logbook files and two instances of Diving Log running or does everything happen within one logbook file?

Kind regards,
Sven
mortenfirst

Post by mortenfirst »

It's within the same logbook. I import both profiles in my logbook file, then go to profile editor and copy the Tank pressure colum. I then go to the other one to paste it. The pasting works fine, but when I close and save it will only save this first number in the column and paste it down all other entries.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Can you send me a new logbook file with the necessary data and steps to reproduce the issue to info@divinglog.de? So I need the state exactly before you try to merge/copy the data in the profile editor.