Photos from logbook to IOS

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
divindk

Photos from logbook to IOS

Post by divindk »

I've been a happy user of Diving Log for about 5 years now and have no complaints. I recently started manually entering some of my dives dating back to the 1980's, and thought it would be cool to include the images I shot during those dives. I ran a test and was easily able to import the image (I see that it actually just creates a link to the file location on my hard drive). When I sync'd my logbook with the IOS device, however, I can't seem to find the image (or even a thumbnail) that I had placed in the logbook. I used a low res (about 150KB) version, so I don't think it was file size. Am I looking in the wrong place on the IOS device, or does this feature just not exist? Not a big deal if it won't work, but if that feature isn't available, I want to know so that I don't bother importing the 4000+ photos. Thanks for any input!

DK
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Photos from logbook to IOS

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Thank you, I'm glad you like Diving Log! Photo syncing is unfortunately not available right now and dive photos are also not stored as small thumbnail in the database (like dive site photos etc), so these are not visible on iOS at the moment.

Kind regards,
Sven