Tank Problems with syncing Diving Log 6.0 to Dive Log iOS

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
swarren

Tank Problems with syncing Diving Log 6.0 to Dive Log iOS

Post by swarren »

Starting with my 7th dive, I am seeing multiple tanks show up when I sync to Dive Log iOS. For example, in Dive Log 6.0, there is a single 80 cu.ft. tank for a dive, once sync'd to iOS, it shows the 80 cu.ft. tank with correct start and end pressures, plus three other tanks: an 81.1 cu.ft with no pressures, a 101.4 cu.ft. with incorrect end pressure, and another 81.1 cu.ft with no pressures. Any suggstions? BTW, I love your software!
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Tank Problems with syncing Diving Log 6.0 to Dive Log iO

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Are you sure these additional tanks are not already in the desktop version? Have you checked the "Tank & Gas" window? When syncing to iOS, the whole logbook file is transferred and normally it is not possible that data is created that's not already in the desktop logbook. Can you email me your desktop logbook to info (at) divinglog.de?
swarren

Post by swarren »

Thank you for your quick reply and sorry for the delay in responding. You are, of course, correct in that the sync is working correctly to Dive Log iOS. When looking at the Tank & Gas window in Diving Log, all of these tanks are listed. So, the real problem is why are they there? I am downloading from an Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 with the latest firmware (2.430/4) into Diving Log 6.0.5. With only single tank dives, there are multiple tanks that are not even listed in my Cobalt 2 showing up in DL with erroneous air pressures. When I looked at the profile data it appears that the correct data is mostly showing up in tank2, sometimes tank3. I will send you my desktop logbook for you to review. Thanks for your help!
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi, can you send me your logbook file to info (at) divinglog.de?
swarren

Post by swarren »

I emailed it to you on Saturday. Let me know what you find.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Oh sorry, I just saw it! I'll look into this issue!