CCR Liberty & Diving log import data

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
tarpio06

CCR Liberty & Diving log import data

Post by tarpio06 »

Hello,

I would like to know if Diving Log 6.0 can import dive log data from the CCR Liberty computer handset computer

http://ccrliberty.com/

note : I am not talking about the Freedom computer of divesoft, maybe it's the same but not sure.

Thank you in advance
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: CCR Liberty & Diving log import data

Post by divinglog »

Hello

Unfortunately I can't answer that question, because I 've never tried it and I have no sample data. There is no direct download function for sure, but the logo on the top of the website looks the same as the Divesoft Freedom, so I think the Divesoft import function might work. You can easily try it yourself with the demo version of Diving Log. Or, if you have some sample files, you can email them to me (info (at) divinglog.de) and I'll try the import myself. The Divesoft import requires files from "Wetnote" (*.dlf).

Kind regards,
Sven
tarpio06

Post by tarpio06 »

Hello

I forgot to updated the forum

I tested logs import from a CCR Liberty, it works fine , no issues

Thank you
andrewhar0

Post by andrewhar0 »

Hi

I've been trying to upload my Liberty CCR dives and can't get the technique right. I was using the Desk Top wetnotes to download to .dlf and load from these files, but have just swapped PC's and the program (Wetnotes) is no longer available.

I can see the Liberty dives when the head is connected but can't find the right technique to get them into Dive Log 6

Any help on techniques/steps to take would be gratefully received.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Were did you get Wetnotes previously from? I think you may be able to download it form http://wetnotes.com or maybe user tarpio06 from this thread can provide it to you.

Once you've downloaded to Wetnotes, you can import your files into Diving Log using the Divesoft import:

Image1.png
Image1.png (37.93 KiB) Viewed 5774 times
andrewhar0

Post by andrewhar0 »

Hi

I've contacted Divesoft/Wetnotes and they no longer provide the desktop version, I've also asked tarpio06 but no reply as yet.

I've downloaded the Liberty dive files without converting to dlf and they are in a plain english format. Is it possible to import these files via an alternative method?

Thanks for your help on this, regards Andrew
Attachments
16140134.LOG
Example log file
(105.87 KiB) Downloaded 344 times
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Andrew

I've uploaded an old Divesoft installer to my website, but I don't know if this is still working: WetnotesDesktop_1.0.0.163.zip

How do you download the dives without Wetnotes? Is there another application or do you simply connect the dive computer to the PC and you can copy the dives via USB mass storage mode? At the moment there is no import for this format, but I can certainly create one.

Kind regards,
Sven