Some questions/requests

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
ColinC

Some questions/requests

Post by ColinC »

Hi, just some quick questions/requests.

1. How do I add the LogDiveTime to the LogEntryTime to give an exit time in the report designer?

2. In the main program, on the Statistics and Graphs pages, I would like to be able to double click a column to get the dive numbers making up the column. Or a popup with the dive numbers when you hover over the column. eg on the depth graph, a popup showing which dive numbers and locations (eg 3 - Lady Isle, 4 - Akka wreck, 17 - Scappa, 21 - Red Sea) when i click or hover on the 21-30m column
Maybe customisable as to what details get shown

3. On the Comments of a dive the following are in German in the English version:
Deco Stop Violation: Nein
PO2 Warning: Ja
OLI Warning: Nein
Over Range Warning: Nein
Ascent Rate Warning: Ja
Can they be changed to English and only added to the text if appropriate ie if set Yes

Excellent program,

Colin
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Colin

To 1: I've got this formula from another Diving Log user, it look's very complicated but it seems to work:

Code: Select all

"Exittime: " + str$(hour(juliantodate(datetojulian(locdatetime("1 "+LogEntrytime))+(val(str$(LogDivetime,4))/24/60))),2,0)+":"+(if(len(atrim$(str$(minute(juliantodate(datetojulian(locdatetime(LogEntrytime))+(val(str$(LogDivetime,4))/24/60))),1,0)))=1,"0","")+atrim$(str$(minute(juliantodate(datetojulian(locdatetime(LogEntrytime))+(val(str$(LogDivetime,4))/24/60))),2,0)))
Select the whole green text in the box and copy it into a text field of the designer.

To 2: I try to add such a feature, but I think the click on a column in the graph is not possible with this control. Perhaps I can find another one or another solution to provide such a dive list.

To 3: OK, I fix this with the next update which will be released in the next days.

Thank you,
Sven