Nitek He help??

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
dave

Nitek He help??

Post by dave »

I've got an old Nitek He. I would like to download dive data from it and import into divinglog. Unfortunately, I don't have either the computer interface or a copy of the NitekLogic download software. Can anyone give me a pointer as to where to start? I'm capable of building an interface if there is a schematic.
battistele

Re: Nitek He help??

Post by battistele »

I recently picked up the downloader and can draw out the schematic for you if you're still interested. I am attempting to use Divelog 5.0 but it's not working for me at the moment. When I attempt to download my dive computer data, Nitek Q and Trio are the only options Divelog provides. Any ideas on this?
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi

The Nitek He is unfortunately currently not supported by libdivecomputer and thus can only be imported from the NiTek Logic software.

Kind regards,
Sven
dave

Post by dave »

I would definitely be interested in a schematic. That would be great! I'll pm you my email address.
twisteddiver

Post by twisteddiver »

I know this last post is over a year old but I am also interested in obtaining or building an interface for the Nitek HE. If anyone can provide the schematic for it I would appreciate it. I would like to build one.

Thanks,
Darryl