Suunto Eraser - NEW VERSION! 3.0.4.22

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
nemodan

Suunto Eraser - NEW VERSION! 3.0.4.22

Post by nemodan »

I used the eraser to clear the profile and also tried the factory new options with my Suunto Vyper. Device type set to Type 1.

On both occasions and after several attempts I get a time out error reported and the logged dives are still on my computer. It says "Listen: Serial Port Timed Out" I have a usb to serial lead connection but also get same time out with newer usb lead.

The program does however appear to reset the counter so that there are no dives to download.

Any idea what the timeout issue is and should the program delete previous dives from the computer?
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Suunto Eraser - NEW VERSION! 3.0.4.22

Post by divinglog »

Hi

I'm not the developer of Suunto Eraser, so you could try to email James directly: http://home.gci.net/~liquidimagephoto/

Mail (at) Liquidimagephoto.com

Have to tried to remove the battery for some time? I would guess that it deletes the dives, too.
solarbuddy

Post by solarbuddy »

I'm afraid I'm having no luck resetting my Cobra 2 with 3.0.4.22. It gets the the 50% point while clearing history and says "Error Clearing History." It worked fine with my original Cobra's.
BEHEM

Post by BEHEM »

I bought recently a second hand viper, and i want to erase the history of the last owner.
Were can i download the software
thank for your help
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

I've uploaded the Suunto Eraser from James Connell to my server: DCEraserV3.0.zip

Please note this tool is not supported or developed by me, use at your own risk!

@James Connell, let me know if you don't want me to host your tool and I'll delete it.