phpDivinglog problem

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
Stew

Re: phpDivinglog problem

Post by Stew »

Yah I checked back for a few days and the only errors I saw where based in my wordpress install for some pages I had removed/changed when I updated it a few months back. No errors what so ever coming out of scuba-stew/divelog.
Stew

Post by Stew »

k, just for shits and giggles. I went back into my godaddy hosting control center, and changed the PHP version back to 5.2 from 5.3. And now my profile shows just fine, well the line doesn't show while I have a background image up but I know if I take the background image away it will work. Still no change to my max depth issue though.

When you are exporting your MYSQL dump from diving log, does it pump out numbers to the hundredth thousandths decimal place? Like for example, when I change my config log to just show meters, all the meter numbers come out as 11.238457, and not just 11.2. I see when I log into Rob's wordpress dive log, the meters are listed with the decimal place only to the tenth, i.e. 24.1 meters.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Stew wrote:k, just for shits and giggles. I went back into my godaddy hosting control center, and changed the PHP version back to 5.2 from 5.3. And now my profile shows just fine, well the line doesn't show while I have a background image up but I know if I take the background image away it will work. Still no change to my max depth issue though.

When you are exporting your MYSQL dump from diving log, does it pump out numbers to the hundredth thousandths decimal place? Like for example, when I change my config log to just show meters, all the meter numbers come out as 11.238457, and not just 11.2. I see when I log into Rob's wordpress dive log, the meters are listed with the decimal place only to the tenth, i.e. 24.1 meters.
Strange that it won't work with 5.3, since I have it working with 5.3 and even 5.4. I didn't have time yet to dive into the depth problem, so that's why it's not fixed.

I have seen the rounding issue before, but don't know what is happening. So please stay tuned I will first have to import your sql data and check everything.
Stew

Post by Stew »

Inferno wrote:
Stew wrote:k, just for shits and giggles. I went back into my godaddy hosting control center, and changed the PHP version back to 5.2 from 5.3. And now my profile shows just fine, well the line doesn't show while I have a background image up but I know if I take the background image away it will work. Still no change to my max depth issue though.

Strange that it won't work with 5.3, since I have it working with 5.3 and even 5.4. I didn't have time yet to dive into the depth problem, so that's why it's not fixed.

I have seen the rounding issue before, but don't know what is happening. So please stay tuned I will first have to import your sql data and check everything.
Absolutely, thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

In the latest version on github the feet problem should be fixed.

Also fixed some rounding problems
Stew

Post by Stew »

Rob, you are the man!!

Depth problem is finally fixed and all the information shown is 100% correct.

Couple of other things I noticed you might want to take a look at, not sure if it just seems to be my install or whatever godaddy has on their servers. But I noticed that...

1) On the statistics page, there is no link to my "Warmest Water Temp" and "Coldest Water Temp" dives next to the actual temperature.
2) On my certifications page in statistics, I tried re sizing the front image of my certification to the exact same dimensions as the back, and it is still getting blown up much larger then the back is.

Now I am just waiting to see how the wordpress integration turns out!! Awesome stuff, I really appreciate any and all help you have given me!
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Stew wrote:Rob, you are the man!!

1) On the statistics page, there is no link to my "Warmest Water Temp" and "Coldest Water Temp" dives next to the actual temperature.
2) On my certifications page in statistics, I tried re sizing the front image of my certification to the exact same dimensions as the back, and it is still getting blown up much larger then the back is.

Now I am just waiting to see how the wordpress integration turns out!! Awesome stuff, I really appreciate any and all help you have given me!
1) Is the rounding issue, since I'm now rounding the value, so it's readable instead of 11.999995555342 I write 12.0 gradC but now I need to check for the correct dive where the value is 11.9993234 and not 12gradC, so found the problem, will make a fix
2) have to look

Yes wordpres is underway..