Cannot Download Tank Pressure - Suunto

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
btribley

Cannot Download Tank Pressure - Suunto

Post by btribley »

I am evaluating Diving Log. Looks great so far, feature to directly import dive logs from dive computer is really good, Scubase cannot do that. However, here's my situation:

Suunto downloader just directly cancels out, no joy
Universal downloader works but I do not get tank pressures during the dive. Only the beginning and ending pressure are captured.

In addition, only three temperatures come in, I am not sure if that is because of the dive computer or the downloader.

Could not see any XML file anywhere to look at, I understand XML, that would have helped ;-) .

I am using Windows XP on a netbook. It runs the Suunto Dive Manager just fine. Although I have a Suunto Cobra, the Suunto Dive Manager settings are for the Vyper. The download works perfectly in the Suunto Dive Manager which, for everything else, is a non-starter...

The download is not erroring out. No error logs are generated.

About a year ago I did update to Suunto Dive Manager 3.0.0.213 . At that time I had to start selecting "Vyper" for the download. Other than that, the functionality of Suunto Dive Manager was unchanged.

Any help greatly appreciated.
TnT

Re: Cannot Download Tank Pressure - Suunto

Post by TnT »

Read this post for the explanation: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1429&p=6647#p6647
libdivecomputer developer
Support the libdivecomputer project with a donation!
http://www.libdivecomputer.org/donate.html
btribley

Re: Cannot Download Tank Pressure - Suunto

Post by btribley »

Thank you. I wondered why SAC seemed to be off, and what they were doing with the "simulation".