Liquivision X1 imports wrong bottom time

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
airsix

Liquivision X1 imports wrong bottom time

Post by airsix »

I apologize if this has been covered but I was not able to find any threads about this particular issue.

I am trying to import dives from a 5th gen X1 running Vplanner Live. I have successfully dumped *.csv log files from V-Planner divelog manager. When these files are imported to Diving Log v5.02 everything looks accurate except dive time.

For example, a *.csv file for a 65 minute dive was imported to Diving Log 5. In Diving Log it shows a dive time of 261 minutes. Date, time of day, and temp are reported correctly.

Any help is very appreciated. Thank you. I tried to attach the *.csv file but it was too large.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Liquivision X1 imports wrong bottom time

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Please send me the file via email (if it's too big, try to compress it into a zip file): info (at) divinglog.de

Thank you,
Sven
airsix

Post by airsix »

Hi Sven, I emailed a csv file. In looking at it I noticed the sample rate was 0.25 seconds. Will changing the sample rate to 1 second intervals correct the issue? Thanks.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Yes, that could be the reason. Currently Diving Log supports only a minimum sample rate of 1 second.
airsix

Post by airsix »

Thank you. I have set the X1 to a 1 second sample rate and will report back after I've logged a dive with the new setting.