A new update for Diving Log 6.0 has been released with the following new features and improvements:
- Downloader new computers: Hollis DG02, Aqualung i750TC, Cressi Drake, Sherwood Vision
- Logbook red cursor line keyboard support
- Several performance improvements in logbook window
- Facebook Share profile graphic fixed for High DPI displays
- Buddy signature full screen support
- Cochran *.can files import
- Oceanlog import dive types
- Equipment & City sort order options
The red cursor line in the profile graphic can now be moved with the arrow keys on your keyboard. The HOME and END keys jump to the start and end of the profile. The arrow keys will snap to each profile point, which is great for analyzing the profile point by point.
The logbook window had also some performance issues in the past which are now fixed, e.g. fast typing (especially comments), fast navigating within the dive list or the profile crosshair. The root of these performance issues was the drop shadow below the ribbon toolbar. Once I’ve removed the shadow effect, the performance issues were finally gone.
The new Facebook Share feature from version 6.0.7 was not working correctly on high DPI screens. This has been fixed in this update as well. Signing dives on touch screens with a pen is now easier, because you can switch the signature window into full screen with the new touch optimized toolbar. This avoids any accidentally taps on other controls.
And last but not least great news for Cochran users: you can finally import *.can files from Cochran Analyst® into Diving Log!